skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
All Informatin about FC Barcelona
Home
Pages
Home
Thursday, 26 January 2012
Andres Iniesta get thigh injury in match against Real Madrid
00:03
@Swapnil
No comments
This is fourth time while Barcelona and Spanish midfielder sustain thigh injury. Now It's predictable that he's sideline from barcelona squad for certain time.
Posted in:
Andre Iniesta
,
Barcelona
,
Real Madrid
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to our RSS Feed
Follow Us on Twitter
Be Our Fan on Facebook
Popular Posts
We display great game : Pepe
"We showed the true 'Madridista' spirit, the spirit of a great group," he said after the game. "Today, we were very...
I heard in changing room it was impossible to win @ Camp Nou
He said after match that "I heard in the changing room that it is impossible to win here," he told the media after the match, an...
Andres Iniesta get thigh injury in match against Real Madrid
This is fourth time while Barcelona and Spanish midfielder sustain thigh injury. Now It's predictable that he's sideline from barce...
We were better than Real Madrid in both Match : Pep Guardiola
He said "Madrid only did what we would have done in their situation. The [Barcelona] players showed great strength and I congratulate...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Labels
Andre Iniesta
(1)
Barcelona
(3)
Jose Mourninho
(1)
Messi
(1)
Pep Guardiola
(1)
Pepe
(1)
Real Madrid
(4)
Followers
About Me
@Swapnil
Hi, I am Swapnil Joshi. I am Software Engineer. Apart from that I have some interests. This is one of them .Hope you will enjoy. Thanks
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(4)
▼
January
(4)
Andres Iniesta get thigh injury in match against R...
We display great game : Pepe
I heard in changing room it was impossible to win ...
We were better than Real Madrid in both Match : Pe...
0 comments:
Post a Comment